Expert in the production of yeast and bacteria since the beginning of the 20th century, the company decided in 2006 to put its knowledge and technological advantages in microbiology and fermentation at the service of the agricultural world. Thus was born the Lallemand Plant Care business unit, which has since continued to grow thanks to the acquisition of companies specializing in the bioprotection and biofertilization of plants.
"Reproduce natural symbioses for efficient and sustainable agriculture"
Lallemand Plant Care is today one of the market leaders, developing and marketing the best strains of microorganisms.
Reporting to the EMEA sales department, you will be responsible for Spanish & Portguese market in interaction with the technical, marketing, regulatory and R&D teams at the head office.
- Ensure the marketing of products by pursuing a double objective of commercial performance and customer satisfaction
- Define the product / service strategy and the commercial policy in agreement with the distributors and ensure the deployment on the Spanish and Portuguese markets
- Manage customer reporting and feedback information to management
- Establish a map of commercial priorities and medium-term growth relays.
- Develop in coordination with distributors the Vine & Seed Treatments markets
Technical & Marketing
- Train distribution teams in the technicality of products in the LALLEMAND range
- Ensure technical, regulatory and marketing watch
- Is present at field events & promoting the image of the company. Be the leader of the notoriety and the good image of LALLEMAND.
- Be the interface between customers, distributors & the technical / R & D team
- Bring a new perspective on distribution to develop the vine market.
Join a team of experts & passionate people about agriculture!
Master Agri/Agro/Business + Experience (+5 yrs) in Agro-Industry/Agribusiness
Technical knowledge in vineyard and seed treatment
Spanish & English fluent
Long Term Agreement - Business Car - Phone/Computer - Frequent Travel